Riot Games has released the latest game update for Valorant. This update is ready and can be downloaded on PC. As per the official Valorant Patch Notes, the version 4.11 update brings the ability to mass mute teammates and/or party members. Continue reading below to find all the latest bug fixes and gameplay changes in this latest Valorant game update.
Tired of all the voices in your head when you’re trying to clutch that 1v4? The Clutch Mute key bind can now help you quiet all those backseat Agents.
— VALORANT (@PlayVALORANT) June 7, 2022
Valorant v4.11 Patch Notes
- Clutch Mute – You now have the option to mass mute your teammates and/or party members so you can focus during clutch moments!
- Go to Settings (Esc) > Controls > Communication
- Set keybinds for Party and Team Voice Clutch Mute Keys
- Press the keybind while in-game to Toggle “ON” the Party and/or Team Voice Clutch Mute and then again to Toggle “OFF”
- When “ON,” you can toggle the mute any time during your match when you hit the assigned keybind. An icon will appear so you know when it’s enabled.
- Fixed a bug where Skye would sometimes make an unintended pose, seen in third-person, when holding a gun
- Fixed a bug where Jett could reach very faster than intended speeds by using Tailwind in specific locations (aka. “superdash”)
- Fixed a bug where Yoru could use weapons earlier than intended when exiting Dimensional Drift (…again)
- Some of you creative types continue to find new ways to trigger variants of this bug since the last few patches. Fixing these loopholes is intended to improve systems that are used by all abilities in the game. Because of this (in addition to the bad experience of getting shot by invisible Yoru), we are keeping a close eye on the results of these changes.
- Fixed a bug where Yoru’s mask would flicker while running forward during Dimensional Drift
- Fixed a bug where you would sometimes see the location of enemy Astra stars
- Fixed a bug where you were unable to re-stabilize KAY/O after being themselves resurrected by Sage
- Fixed a bug where the following abilities would sometimes disappear from the minimap:
- Viper’s Toxic Screen and Poison Cloud
- Killjoy’s Nanoswarm
- Cypher’s Cyber Cage
- Fixed a bug where after switching Agents in the range or in custom game, the buy menu would sometimes show invalid items
- Fixed a bug where Chamber’s model would still teleport if killed mid-teleport
- Fixed a bug where Skye’s Seekers and Fade’s Prowler and trails would not navigate down the chute on Breeze
- Fixed Sova’s trick shot VO line so that it plays when he kills an enemy with a 1 or 2 bounce Shock Bolt
- It was never intended for these VO lines to play when destroying an enemy trap. This provided information that wasn’t readily available to Sova and his team through other means. We’ve added this back, but restricted it to play only when Sova kills an enemy player with a bouncing Shock Bolt.
- Fixed a bug where Killjoy’s Alarmbot and Chamber’s Trademark created large white circles on Brimstone’s Sky Smoke targeting map
- Fixed a bug where Chamber’s Rendezvous range indicator does not disappear when far enough away to be off of the minimap
- Fixed an issue where our spawn point scoring system in Deathmatch wasn’t updating correctly.
- You should now consistently spawn farther from where you died and experience fewer “revenge” kills.
- We’re aware the spawn system could be better and we’ll continue to make changes that improve the experience.